Wednesday 11 November 2015

DESIGNING A PLAYGROUND


Today the children in Renwick 2designed a playground for the Kowhai Syndicate. Then they wrote about their designs.

Great ideas tamariki!


Roald wrote...
My playground has the biggest slide in the world. The playground has a playhouse, a see-saw and some swings. One swing is a baby swing and the other swing is a grown up swing.


Rosie wrote...
My playground has a rainbow water slide and a flying fox. My playground has a trampoline and a see-saw. Also, my playground has a sandpit and stairs to a playhouse with a slide and a dark cave with lights


Ezekiel wrote...
My playground has a ladder going to some water to play in. Also it has a tunnel slide.


Drishti wrote...
My playground has a castle with a tunnel and a see saw. The tunnel has glow worms inside it and a gate for puppies.


Piper wrote...
My playground has a castle with a waterside. It has a cave and in that cave there are solar lights. You can climb a wall when you get to the top and there's a throne.


Tane wrote...

My playground has a waterside and a flying fox. It has a rugby field and it has a monkey tunnel like Inflatible world.


George wrote...
My playground has a slide. There are two slides and one leads to a swimming pool. There are two ladders, one leads to a swimming pool and one leads to a playhouse. A big slide leads you to a dirt hole underground. And, you can go on a trampoline.


Piper S wrote...
My playground has a slide that leads to a cave with lights that look like glow worms. It has a glider that can fit three people at once.


Bianca wrote...
"Hi", This is my playground, it has a Rescue Centre and a kitten in trouble. Dieago is putting a plaster on a parrot. It has a cave with a treasure chest, the treasure chest is hidden in the back. It has beautiful plants. The picture has a blazing sun.


Macabee wrote...
My playground has a garden and it has a bowling alley. It has a bedroom and a table.


Freya wrote...

My playground is the best playground because it has what I wish. My playground has a roller skate that goes past some water and it leads to a cave that lights up.


Alice wrote...

My playground has a cave with solar lights, and a slide with polka dots. And a see saw with a dot.


Milly wrote...
My playground has a boy and a girl slide. The girl bit is on the right hand side, the boy slid is in the left. It's got a sandpit. It has got a safe if there's an earthquake. Also there is a mini trampoline. It's really bouncy. There is a log with squirrels in there. You can look at them and pat them.














No comments:

Post a Comment